Welcome to Ansar Projects
Ansar provide a bespoke service for adults aged 18-65 with a learning disability, autistic spectrum disorder or dual diagnosis who will benefit from an environment which ensures privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
Ansar projects aim to provide a full package of care supporting people with everyday living, leisure and employment opportunities offering a person centred approach.
Ansars philosophy is that all its residents:
- Achieve a better quality of life
- Are treated as valued citizens with individual rights and responsibilities
- Have as much control and responsibility for their own lives as possible
- Have access to privacy, security and confidentiality
- Experience continuing individualised and skilled care and support from trained members of staff
- Have Individual care and support packages with regular reviews and updates
- Have the opportunity to develop their skills and independence and reach their potential
- Receive a varied plan of activities